Sunday 7 September 2014

Preschool

I decided not to enroll you in formal preschool this year. I wanted to be able to spend time learning together this year. We are doing a lot of activities though. We go to story time at the library, music time with friends, preschool taught by moms with Blaine Bass from church, and sometimes another story time activity the city offers. You will also be doing soccer like Cooper, so you have a lot of things going on.


You have a hard time sitting still, and don't like when a lot of attention is on you. You like when I go to things with you. I have been impressed with how much you know, because we haven't worked on much yet. You are pretty good at tracing your name, and are such a great counter.

I am excited for this year and the time that we get to spend together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment