Wednesday 15 October 2014

Good Days

Dear Cole-

Today we had a really, really good day together. I bought you a thing of blue play-doh yesterday and played with it for hours today! It was so fun. I love being able to spend time together. We made olaf (the snowman), dinosaurs, letters, monsters, balls, and all kinds of things with play-doh. One thing that I love about you is that you don't need fancy things to be happy. You really just want to spend time with your family having fun more than anything else. I think that me spending time with you and playing with play-doh was the very best thing in the world to you. I love you for reminding me about the simple-and most important-things. I also love your sense of humor and contagious laugh, and the words that you say like a toddler! My favorite sentence that you say all the time is "my brudder is at kindagarten"

xoxo
mom


No comments:

Post a Comment