Sunday 24 August 2014

BRAVE

Cole,

You are such a brave, brave boy! We have had to get a few tests because the doctor says that you aren't growing as much as she'd like. I've been worried about it too, so I'm glad we are looking into it. Right now, the tests are just blood work-she is checking your thyroid and checking for celiac disease. We should find out next week what the results are.

When I took you to the outpatient lab, they drew about 6 tubes of blood from your arm. You were AMAZING! I don't think there has ever been a braver 3 year old to get his blood drawn! You didn't cry, and I don't think you even flinched.

I hope that you're strong and healthy. Dad gave you a blessing tonight after Cooper's school blessing. He blessed you that you will be heathy and strong.

Your nursery teachers always tell us how much they love having you in class! This year will be a fun one that we get to spend together. I love you lots!

xoxo
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment