Sunday 29 June 2014

Dear Cole:

Dear Cole:

I want to start out by writing what I hope for you. These are some of the wonderful qualities that you have that I want to help you keep while you are growing up because I think that they will bless your life and the lives of others!

I want you to always keep your spunky personality. I hope you always are able to spread happiness and smiles wherever you go, just like you do now.

I hope that you love others the way I see you love them now. Your friends and family are your favorite things in the whole world, and if you stay close to the people that love you, I see you having a great support throughout your life!

I hope that you always pick good friends and that you are always a good friend. Good friends make you a better person. You will be one that people want to be around because you make them happier. You are so good to let people know that you love them. You bring so much love into our family, and all of your friendships.

I hope that you are able to develop a love for your Savior like you have for your friends and family.  Develop a close relationship with him through prayer and scripture study. He will never let you down.

I hope you always are true to yourself, no matter what kinds of pressures you might face, you are strong enough to do what is right for you. You have never been one who cared what others think.
This can be a strength if you use it to resist temptations and problems.

I love your determination. Life will be hard, but you will be able to handle those times because of your optimism, humor, and determination. You will be able to handle anything, and probably with a smile on your face.

You are a competitor. You love to win. I hope that you use that fierceness to push you to always want to be your best self.

You love to read. In all of your fun, don't forget to save time for learning. Learning can be fun!

There is probably so much more that I want to say, but this is a start :)
We love you so much, Cole, and can't wait to see who you turn out to be!

Mom





No comments:

Post a Comment